ACCESS CENTER SERVICES
- Available and easily accessible at any time of the day or night, appointments are not necessary and persons are seen on a first-come, first-served basis. The Therapist-On-Call provides direct care to a broad range of persons, e.g.- to those person who are seeking information or trying to help someone else, to those who are experiencing temporary emotional problems, and crisis intervention for more serious mental disabilities or substance abuse problems.
- Services for individuals who have been diagnosed with an addictive disorder. We offer two adult Intensive Outpatient Programs and one adolescent program. The addiction program centers around the physical/psychological aspects of addiction, family and social interaction, and wellness (including relapse prevention). We also offer an Education program and Continuing Care for both the adult and adolescent populations. For those individuals who require additional support we offer case management to assist with individual needs (e.g.- education, employment, housing and medication).
COMMUNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM (CSP)
- Offers a continuum of services for those people diagnosed as having persistent and severe mental illness. We provide assistance in areas that enhance their quality of life through education, medication, management, group work, recreation, case management, and support in all areas of life. Other specialized services include Supported Employment and Residential options.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- The number of employers who are implementing this mode of assistance to reduce healthcare costs, absenteeism, on-the-job accidents, and the number of troubled employees is increasing. A feature which gives Cornerstone's Employee Assistance program customers a "leg up" is its twenty-four hour availability. The Clinical Consultation Therapist-On-Call is "on the job" so that supervisors and employees who work first, second, or third shift don't have to wait for regular business hours to resume before getting assistance with a problem.
FAMILY BEHAVIORAL PROGRAM
- This is an intensive "Strengths Based" home service provided to children, adolescents, and their families. Family Behavioral Specialists work with families to determine their existing strengths and problem areas. A six-phase treatment plan of progressive skill training based on the identified strengths is established. Families must accomplish certain criteria in each phase before transitioning to the next.
- The purpose of Inpatient Services is to provide full hospital treatment for those individuals who have lost the capacity to maintain a desirable level of functioning due to emotional distress/illness, chemical dependency. Major goal is to provide short-term intensive evaluation and rapid effective treatment to facilitate the person's return to the community. Services are provided to those persons age 6 through geriatric.
Visiting hours on the unit are from 1:00-2:00 p.m. and 6:00-7:00 p.m. seven days per week.
- Within this scope of service, Therapists with Masters Level degree and above are available to assess and treat persons with emotional, mental, and substance abuse problems. Persons who qualify, may receive financial assistance, based on family income and number of dependents.